Tuesday 3 November 2009

A lead?

I'm sorry I've been quiet. I had a couple of scares and had to go and stay elsewhere for a few days. I've had an alarm system put in, so I feel safer now. I've also had some rest.
I had another call, it was definitely Andy this time. The line was bad. Untraceable, too. I've tried to take a kind of transcript:
Me: "Andy, is that you, where are you?"
Andy: Listen... not long... hear planes, engines... (illegible, too much static for about 5 seconds)... wasteland... main road in distance, white truck came... supplies. Stone... stone walls around... big... few trees

He cut off there. It's the most contact I've had from him. At least I know he is alive.

I've also been contacted by a guy who refused to give his name. He claimed to know something about what might have happened to Andy - he thinks he's been taken by some group in Marrakech. He said he's heading out there, and that he's been talking to you guys. He can't do any harm, I suppose, and it's good to have some hope.

8 comments:

  1. hi ellis he could be in Ben Guerir military base nr Marrakech

    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&view=map&q=air+base&sll=32.125035,-7.88887&sspn=0.065856,0.153637&ie=UTF8&radius=4.49&filter=0&rq=1&ev=p&hq=air+base&hnear=&ll=32.125035,-7.88887&spn=0.065856,0.153637&t=h&z=13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Ellis, any info you give us will be a help and we will do what we can. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellis, Try to give us as many details as possible.
    And if you can, please try to give us updates once a day. I think we're really close now. We just need a little more.
    You've got my email if you need to talk.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Ellis, Andy will be fine. People have escaped the company who have him before- such as te person who contacted you. And isn't it great that that person is going out there to help you? And we're all behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have passed on Andy's comments to our Marrakesh contact, so let's see what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellis, you've got loads of friends here trying to help. You wouldn't believe how much time people are spending doig research.

    Please let us know if you hear from Andy, the guy with no name, or if you think you're being watched.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ellis, I hope you're coping. How did the guy heading off to Marrakech contact you? What makes you think he's a safe contact?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellis. There seems to be signs of Andy in Marrakech - he seems to have been captured by Solos Corp. There's an update on this blog.

    http://weknowaboutthebox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete