Friday 6 November 2009

Here we go again?

Andy got through to me again. I have a suspicion he has a phone hidden somewhere, but is only able to use it when nobody's watching him. There's not way he can have stolen a phone on three separate occasions.
I kept quiet, otehr than to tell him I was listening now and then. Each time he's called me, he's only been able to talk for a short time. I didn't want to waste any of that.

"Short time south, close to where... took... much smaller. Came south. More planes, overhead. Lot of traffic, close... one building... courtyard... keep looking."

Planes again.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info Ellis. Keep your ears open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking into this, will be in touch soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellis, have you heard the good news? It looks like Andy is in safe hands, or at least, nearly.

    ReplyDelete