Thursday 12 November 2009

It's good to have some hope. Until you guys came along I thought we'd never save Andy. My sincere thanks go to you all whether we're successful or not. Many more people than I'd hoped for have come together for this, all I can ask is that you just do your best. Justice would be a nice bonus, but the main thing to think about is getting Andy safe. I just want him out of that Box.

Some of you weren't my friends at first. Until a couple of days ago you were following LO X of all people. I'd like to take an AXE to him personally, but apparently he can be persuasive, despite holding people in his Box facility. Everyone's needed now, though. I just hope this all works out.

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll find all are on Andy's side now. Yes, Lox is persuasive, but people know about him now. It will all work out. Take care. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any word from Andy today, Ellis?

    ReplyDelete